[Michlib-l] zv-341 SAM.gov

bellairelibrary at torchlake.com bellairelibrary at torchlake.com
Wed Jan 26 13:35:26 EST 2022

Initially, I did have an issue with the DUNS number being accepted. But
one phone call did solve it, so hopefully, you get someone to answer.
And I agree....NOT user-friendly at all!

---
Cindi L. Place, MLIS
Director, Bellaire Public Library
bellairelibrary at torchlake.com
231-533-8814

On 2022-01-26 13:13, MAPL Director via Michlib-l wrote:

> Same problem here.  It keeps telling me we don't have a DUNS number but
> we do.  I can't do anything more until it recognizes it or someone
> answers a phone.
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 1:01 PM Teresa Chase via Michlib-l
> <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:
> I have run into the same issues. And you are spot-on about the help
> desk.
> Hoping there will be some improvements made.
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 12:56 PM Joyce Gendron via Michlib-l
> <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:
>
> Have any of you awesome librarians been on the SAM.gov website to
> replace your DUNS number for applying for grants?  I'm having a heck of
> a time entering Core data, as the site will not allow me to move
> forward.  The help desk is practically non-existent.  Have any of you
> had success???
>
> Joyce Gendron
>
> Waldron District Library

> Teresa Chase
> Business Manager
> Lapeer District Library
> 201 Village West Dr. S.
> Lapeer, MI 48446
> tchase at lib.lapeer.org
> www.library.lapeer.org [1]
> (810) 664-9521 ext. 3111
> She/Her
>
> "Libraries are sacred time machines where knowledge flows and magic is
> eternal." ~Mari Barnes

Tanya Procknow, Director

Mackinaw Area Public Library
528 W. Central Ave;  PO Box 67