[Michlib-l] Today is National Library #ShelfieDay

Betty Adams badams at inksterlibrary.org
Wed Jan 26 17:10:34 EST 2022

Heads up!

Unsure how many libraries are aware, but we just found out, it's National
Library Shelfie Day! We are posting some to our instagram and had a blast
with the few minutes of coming up with them, so I thought I'd share the
fun!

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/library-shelfie-day-january-29/
(Note: don't ask me why the link says it's the 29th...it is the 4th
Wednesday of January every year and the list of dates is provided on the
page...no 29s listed and last year it was the 27th...mystery!)

Be well All,
Betty
--

-Betty Adams

Library Director
Leanna Hicks Public Library of Inkster, MI
badams at inksterlibrary.org

Adult Services Committee Chair
The Library Network

Main Coordinator
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Detroit
teamdolly at wayne.edu

Leanna Hicks Public Library of Inkster
2500 Hamlin Drive
Inkster, MI 48141
(313) 563-2822
inkster.lib.mi.us
*Your place to learn, huddle, play, and lead. *