[Michlib-l] zv341- SAM.GOV

Joyce Gendron books at wcomco.net
Fri Jan 28 16:41:04 EST 2022

For those of you who are having difficulty with the DUNS/SAM.gov process,

This is what I've found.  Although many of us already have DUNS numbers, you
need to go to fedgov.dnb.com/webform/ to begin a DUNS search.

Click on Begin DUNS search/request process in left hand corner of the menu

Go through the prompts

Once you find your company listed click view/modify your information

Your legal name should come up.  It is imperative that you copy the exact
legal name and paste it into the SAM registration

You must also copy the EXACT physical address as shown here and paste it
into the SAM registration entity physical address section.  If "Street" is
spelled out on the dnb website, it must also be spelled out in the SAM.gov
website, etc.

The above was my biggest problem.

I hope this all works for you.  (I am not a professional.  Do not try this
at home.)

Joyce M. Gendron

Waldron District Library