[Michlib-l] Policy Revamping Time

dreid reeseunitylibrary.org dreid at reeseunitylibrary.org
Mon Jan 31 12:24:10 EST 2022

Good afternoon,

We are looking to update some policies and such, and I'm reaching out for ideas.

First is with regards to patron card usage/sharing. How do your policies handle a situation where a patron has fees on their account above the acceptable limit but wants to use a family member's card to continue checking items out? Do you allow this? Does it depend on whether they reside in the same household or not?

My other question is about evaluations/reviews. How often are the staff, director, and board members evaluated? Do you have a specific form that is used each time, and would you be willing to share it?

Thank you in advance!!

Danielle Reid, Director

Reese Unity District Library

2065 Gates St., PO Box 413