[Michlib-l] New MCLS phone numbers are here!

Gwen Haviland havilandg at mcls.org
Fri Jul 1 08:20:28 EDT 2022

As of July 1, MCLS has new phone numbers! Our main numbers - (517) 394-2420 and toll-free (800) 530-9019 - remain the same, but all group phone numbers (e.g. Training, MeLCat Help, MeL eResources Help, etc.) and staff direct numbers have changed.

For group and staff direct numbers, please visit our website Contact page<https://www.mcls.org/contact>. Each staff member has also updated their phone number in their email signature. Please make note of and update in your systems any of our numbers you have saved or use frequently.

We are hopeful that this transition will be smooth, and we look forward to continuing to serve you via our new phone system.
Gwen Haviland
Project Assistant
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(517) 455-7612

[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org/>    [twitter] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [square-logo-1 (002)] <http://www.mcls.org/>