[Michlib-l] Reminder -- MIX 2022 at WMU, July 29, 9a-4p

Amanda Nichols Hess nichols at oakland.edu
Wed Jul 6 21:00:00 EDT 2022

After a four-year hiatus (thanks, COVID), the *Michigan Instruction
Exchange, MIX* <https://miala.org/mix_conference_2022.php>, is back! A
low-cost, informal conference for library instructors across Michigan, MIX
is an opportunity for academic, public, special, and school librarians to
gather and discuss instruction strategies, issues, and ideas.

*Our theme/question for this year is how can we increase diversity, equity,
inclusion, and accessibility in library instruction? *

We encourage librarians from all disciplines to attend. Please spread the
word to any librarians interested in instruction (and let us know if you
have any suggestions on how to get the word out).