[Michlib-l] [EXT] Re: Free Book! Fundamentals of Extremism

Rebecca Daly rebecca.daly at finlandia.edu
Thu Jul 7 09:16:14 EDT 2022

Hi Matt, Thank you for the offer for a copy of the Fundamentals of
Extremism book, I would like to have one but we are on a partial year
subscription. If you could send us a copy via the MCLS office: 700-ZY001,
with our RIDES code on the item, zf007, I would appreciate it. If it's not
possible or you have a lot of requests for a copy, I understand.
Hope you have a wonderful summer, Rebecca

On Thu, Jul 7, 2022 at 8:59 AM Carla Rumsey, Director, Vermontville
Township Library via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> I think I’d like a copy  zv336
>
> Thank you,
>

> Carla Rumsey
>

> Director
>
> Vermontville Township Library
>
> 120 E First Street
>
> P.O. Box G
>
> Vermontville, MI 49096
>
> http://vmtlib.michlib.org

> Windows 10

Rebecca R. Daly, MLIS

Head Librarian

she/her

Office: 906-487-7253

Maki Library, Wargalin Hall

601 Quincy St

Hancock, MI 49930

RIDES CODE: zf007

Learn More about our 125th Anniversary at FINLANDIA.EDU/125TH
<http://finlandia.edu/125th>

Library Slideshow at Finlandia.edu/library/