[Michlib-l] Ancestry Library Edition versus MyHeritage

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Mon Jul 11 12:30:12 EDT 2022

Good Morning Again MichLibL,

  Several libraries asked me to compile and share answers to my earlier
question.  Please find the compilation attached.

I really liked the genealogy resources listed on Sherman Township Library's
site and am planning to do something similar for Coloma:
http://shermantwplib.weebly.com/genealogy.html.

Good luck to everyone, Mary

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

PO Box 430

Coloma Michigan  49083

269-468-3431

www.colomapubliclibrary.net <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/>

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy