[Michlib-l] Panelists for virtual session on accessibility in the workplace

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Tue Jul 12 10:44:48 EDT 2022

Hello!
We are looking for library staff members with disabilities, who would like to share their insight on working in the library, for the session "Accessibility in the Workplace" during our virtual Adaptive Umbrella workshop on Thursday, October 6.
This biennial workshop is geared to library staff, teachers, and caregivers working to provide inclusive and accessible spaces and services. See the 2020 Adaptive Umbrella<https://adaptiveumbrella.blogspot.com/search/label/Adaptive%20Umbrella%20Workshop> workshop details for more background. The 2022 workshop details and registration are coming very soon! Please contact me if you would like to participate on this panel.

Thank you!

Jen Taggart | Department Head, Youth Services

Bloomfield Township Public Library
1099 Lone Pine Road
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers