[Michlib-l] Fwd: You are invited to a Virtual Presenters Showcase!

emily at romeodistrictlibrary.org emily at romeodistrictlibrary.org
Mon Jul 18 13:16:08 EDT 2022

Hi Everybody,

Historic Voices is having a Virtual Presenters Showcase on Tuesday,
August 9! My library had Laura Keyes for her "A Look Behind Orson
Welles’
'War of the Worlds' Broadcast" online event back in March, and the
attendees loved it! We will have her again for "The History of the
Hershey Chocolate Company" virtual program.

In case you're not able to access the link down below, here it is:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSix5zzdLg2FQs_kc2twVXJziypWm9Cs4cnld18_LOVu87CA/viewform

Sincerely,
Emily Malek
Children's Librarian