[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Tue Jul 19 17:32:49 EDT 2022

Sounds good! Virtual lets us bring in so many far-flung presenters who
can't be here otherwise, but just isn't very popular with our community--
turnout is always disappointing. Do you do anything different to promote?
Schedule on certain days or times?
Any ideas would be helpful.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 4:01 PM Denise Malevitis via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Bridgman Library had for the 2nd time the fabulous Mary Spencer, with our
> latest presentation she demonstrated Summer Salads. The food looked so
> delicious and her direction was so easy to follow it would make even the
> most inept cook impressed with themselves.  Mary has vast knowledge and
> experience, you will not be sorry for booking her for your future virtual
> program.  She is only doing limited programs at the present time.    Her
> website is:
>
> http://www.tasteacooksplace.net/
>
> *Denise O. Malevitis*
> *Bridgman Public Library*