[Michlib-l] mass max paperback shelving

TJ Smith shermandirector at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:00:20 EDT 2022

We've always shelved our paperbacks on wire spindle racks for the massive
linear foot to floor space ratio. It seems more publishers are moving to a
new 'mass max' size for paperbacks (4.75" x 7" compared to the previous
4.125" x 6.75"; not the extra tall paperbacks, but a new wider paperback)
and this size won't fit into the racks we have.

What shelving do you use for paperbacks? Looking for input on what you
like/don't like and things to consider while we begin looking at different
shelving options. I'll post consolidated responses back to the list. Thanks!

--
Ms. TJ Smith
Library Director

***REMINDER** Please update your contact information for me and remove the
address that ends in shermantwplib.org <http://shermantwplib.org>. Thanks! *
Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/12051849?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]