[Michlib-l] Reference Desk Purchase

Susan Bach sbach at tecumsehlibrary.org
Mon Jul 25 11:14:04 EDT 2022

 Good Morning All,

 Our Friends are helping us purchase a new Reference desk for our library
and we have estimates from both Library Designs and Dew-El for a Brodart
desk.

 I'm looking for libraries who have purchased furniture from Dew-El or who
have Brodart library furniture. There is a substantial price difference and
we'd like to look at the furniture in person. We have lots of Library
Design furniture in our building, so we are familiar with their quality.

 Thanks for anything you can share to help with this purchasing decision!

 Best,

 Susan Bach

 Library Director
  Tecumseh District Library