[Michlib-l] Free art books and educational tools from Art Resources Transfer

A.R.T Library Program libraryprogram at artresourcestransfer.org
Wed Jul 27 10:03:32 EDT 2022

Art Resources Transfer's Library Program
<https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/library-program/about> provides free
books on art and culture to public libraries, schools, and incarcerated
readers nationwide.

We are thrilled to share that we have released a new teaching guide in our
Reading Resources series, which supports educators to use art books in
learning activities.

Focused on the artist Walid Raad, the guide invites learners to explore the
relationship between truth, fiction, and history through a series of
adaptable exercises. You can access/download it on our website here
<https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/resources/guides>.

We also warmly welcome all public institutions to order free art
books. Our book
catalog <https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/library-program> offers 300+
titles published by leading museums, galleries, and independent presses
nationwide. Books are free and shipped free of charge. To get started,
simply sign up through our website here
<https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/register>.

We warmly welcome any questions and suggestions – please get in touch here
<libraryprogram at artresourcestransfer.org>.

Sincerely,
Art Resources Transfer