[Michlib-l] Job Posting at the Rochester Hills Public Library - Provisional Circulation Assistant

Brittany Christofel brittany.christofel at rhpl.org
Thu Jul 28 13:14:00 EDT 2022

The Rochester Hills Public Library (RHPL) is growing our team.  RHPL has an
opening for a provisional circulation assistant
<https://rhpl.org/images/job_openings/Circulation_Assistant_-_provisional_teal.pdf>.
Do you want to work with a vibrant and innovative team?  Then this is the
position for you.  The circulation assistant role is a flexible hourly role
and is responsible for duties related to materials circulation and
resolving patron account questions.

The Rochester Hills Public Library is located in downtown Rochester, MI and
is part of The Library Network and Metro Net Consortium, and we utilize the
Polaris ILS as our computer system.  The Board of Trustees and RHPL staff
utilize a dynamic strategic plan to shape our services and programs.  Our
mission is to empower people to explore and create with resources that
enlighten, educate, entertain, and inform.

If you are passionate about providing exceptional library service in a
future-focused library system, we want you to apply and join our team!
Apply online at rhpl.org/jobs. Applications will be taken until the
position is filled.

--
*Brittany Christofel *(she/her)