[Michlib-l] Summer Program

White Pine District Library whitepinelibrary1 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:48:51 EST 2022

Hello Library Personnel,

We are working on our brochure for the upcoming summer reading program. In the meantime, here is some basic information of what we will be providing. Please let me know if you have an interest in booking.  We would appreciate it if you could help us share this information with other library directors and children's program directors as well.

Penny Avery

Tommy the Turtle and Penelope the Park Ranger
Explore Oceans of Possibilities – Summer Reading Program 2022
As Tommy the Turtle, Todd Avery (award-winning educator, director, and actor) and Penelope the Park Ranger (Penny Avery) use creative dramatics, storytelling, and interactive crafting to go on an adventure of imagination, exploring this year’s theme of Oceans of Possibilities. In this high-energy, 60-minute workshop for children preschool through sixth grade, Tommy the Turtle will meet up with several of his ocean and great-lake friends through storytelling, highlighting the diversity of animal life and keeping our oceans and other treasured water resources healthy for all to enjoy. Swim away with Tommy the Turtle and his guide, Penelope the Park Ranger, this summer by booking today!

Interactive craft supplies are provided for 30 participants. Additional craft packets may be purchased for up to 15 more attendees.

275.00  -- 60-minute workshop within 100 miles of Jenison, MI
290.00  -- 60-minute workshop within 101 – 150 miles of Jenison, MI

Coordinate with another library within 1 hour from your location for the same day and save $50.00 off your price.

--
Penny Avery, Ph.D.
Todd Avery Talent Coordinator