[Michlib-l] Faculty Reference Librarian Public Services @ Monroe County Community College

Eric Palmer ewpalmer50 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:36:04 EST 2022

Monroe County Community College is in search of Faculty Reference Librarian
Public Services.

Provides onsite and virtual reference services to library users.  Presents
library literacy information to students and produces print and online
materials to enhance campus information literacy.

*Per* Master Agreement, $52,360 - $72,357.  Salary may be negotiated
depending upon experience and education.  Faculty contract 35-hour week,
165-day school year.  Summer extra contractual opportunities may be
available.

Start Date August 2022, or earliest availability of the qualified
candidate.

Monroe County Community College We will be completing a 10 million dollar
renovation of our existing Library which is set to open in Summer 2022.
This is a full renovation.  We took everything out to the bear walls! The
Library has two floors and a basement which has a small theater.

I will be happy to answer any questions from applicants.

Gerald McCarty II

Director of Student Success

Monroe County Community College

734.384.4183

Posted by

Eric W. Palmer

Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative Director