[Michlib-l] historic preservation contractor on awnings

Amber Alexander director at pidl.org
Wed Mar 2 16:14:25 EST 2022

We are looking for a contractor that is knowledgeable on Michigan State
Historic Sites and their preservation for our Onaway branch which is located
in the Historic Onaway Court House and is also listed on the National
Register of Historic Places.  Specifically, how and what to install for an
over the door awning.  I have reached out multiple times with various emails
to the Michigan Historic Preservation Network and haven't had any follow up.
Please email me off list.

Thank you,

Amber Alexander,MLIS

Library Director