[Michlib-l] Reminder: Mon 3/7 at 10am TikTok Roundtable

Katie Rothley krothley at northvillelibrary.org
Thu Mar 3 11:13:02 EST 2022

Good morning Michlib-L,

Here's a quick reminder to join us on Monday for a TikTalk Roundtable, to share ideas, tips, ask questions, and anything else. Natalie and I are prepared with questions to ask the gathering, to break the ice or to get minds churning! Have your coffee (or tea) on hand and let's TikTalk!

We want to encourage anyone considering starting a TikTok, anyone who already has a TikTok, and anyone who has left TikTok to join us. We also welcome anyone who has any social media account on any social media channel to share their handles in the group chat for friendly follows, but we intend to remain focused on discussing TikTok :)

P.S. I've had people ask and yes, we are recording this! Once we've got it all processed and good to go, I'll share the recording link!

Topic: Library TikTok TikTalk
Time: Monday, March 7 , 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
[ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84334934779?pwd=Zm8rK3BSazlvVVNmSkNoVjZ4dTNHQT09 | https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84334934779?pwd=Zm8rK3BSazlvVVNmSkNoVjZ4dTNHQT09 ]

Meeting ID: 843 3493 4779
Passcode: 341405
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,84334934779#,,,,*341405# US (New York)
+13017158592,,84334934779#,,,,*341405# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)