[Michlib-l] Parenting magazines

Bradley Scott bradley.scott at mcc.edu
Thu Mar 3 12:28:39 EST 2022

It seems that Parents Magazine, which we have in our browsing periodicals
collection, is no longer going to be available in print.  And,
unfortunately, our most recent edition of Magazines for Libraries is
missing the pages that deal with that subject area.  Can anyone with an
intact recent edition scan and send the pages dealing with parenting
magazines?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.  Recommendations of other periodicals
in this subject area would also be useful.
--
Bradley A. Scott, MLS
Electronic Resources Librarian