[Michlib-l] Outreach Plan

Anna Merritt amerritt at richlandlibrary.org
Tue Mar 8 10:31:23 EST 2022

Hello All,

Our library is starting to initiate an outreach plan. We have never had anything official when it came to taking the library and its services out into our community. We are looking to put a plan together to cover things such as

  *   Setting up a library table at community events
  *   Connecting and partnering with our local school system (including offering student cards)
  *   Offering a delivery/pickup service for homebound patrons

We are a level 3 library and want to start off with a realistic and doable plan for our staff size of 10 (do not plan on hiring anyone specifically for outreach right away)

If anyone has an outreach plan that they would be willing to share to give us some ideas, we would be very appreciative!

Thanks so much!

Anna Merritt
Assistant Director
Richland Community Library
8951 Park Street
Richland, MI 49083
(269) 629-9085
https://www.richlandlibrary.org/

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.