[Michlib-l] Stinky Hotspots

Teneia Combs tcombs at rtdl.org
Thu Mar 10 14:08:46 EST 2022

First, you need to explain "stank tank"...
😂

Be well,

Teneia J. Combs, Circulation Supervisor

*My Pronouns: She/Her/Hers - See **www.mypronouns.org*
<http://www.mypronouns.org/>* to learn more.*

Redford Township District Library - REDF09

25320 West Six Mile Road

Redford MI 48240

tcombs at rtdl.org

313-531-5960 x150

*Inspiring Ideas, Enriching Lives, Creating Community*