[Michlib-l] Has anyone hosted the Detroit Historical Museum?

Jason Novetsky (Roseville Public Library) jnovetsky at roseville-mi.gov
Thu Mar 10 14:10:51 EST 2022

We're working on program ideas for the summer and were considering hiring the Detroit Historical Museum to present a program: Our Island Jewel: Detroit's Belle Isle Park. It sounds like it would be a good program, but has anyone worked with DHM before either on this program or another? If so, was it a good experience? Did it go over well with your patrons?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.

Jason Novetsky

Community Relations and Marketing Librarian

Roseville Public Library