[Michlib-l] Join us on Zoom tomorrow, 3/15, at 7pm to hear about the Real Annie Clements from Copper Country

Katie Rothley krothley at northvillelibrary.org
Mon Mar 14 14:20:39 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

NDL invites you to join author Lyndon Comstock, tomorrow, Tuesday, March 15, at 7 PM on Zoom. He will share the true story of Annie Clemenc (Clements), the protagonist of Mary Doria Russell’s novel The Women of Copper Country . Clemenc was known as the “Joan of Arc of Calumet” and had a dramatic role in the copper strike of 1913.

Register to receive the Zoom link, here: https://bit.ly/3hkBeIR

We hope to see you online tomorrow! Please excuse my cross-posting.

Sincerely,

Katie

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Public Relations Librarian