[Michlib-l] Virtual Presenter Recommendation - Martina Mathisen

Jennifer Noble jnoble at adrian.lib.mi.us
Mon Mar 14 18:30:17 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I wanted to recommend a virtual presenter we've worked with a few times now
at ADL. Martina Mathisen has multiple "edu-taining" virtual programs on
various historical people and topics, and our patrons have loved every
single one that she's presented for us. She's very engaging and
knowledgeable, and it's especially fun to see her manage costume changes in
real time. If you're looking for more virtual programming, I suggest
checking out her website! https://www.martinamathisen.com/programs.html

Martina has also branched into virtual training sessions for library staff.
I've never attended one, so I can't say anything definite about them, but
if they're as good as her programs, they're worth looking into.

Happy to chat more one-on-one if anyone has any further questions.

Best,
Jen
--
Jennifer Noble (she/her/hers)