[Michlib-l] Classes start soon! Online learning + FREE webinars | UW-Madison iSchool

Anna Palmer ahpalmer at wisc.edu
Mon Mar 21 09:55:06 EDT 2022

Social Justice Storytimes, Designing Accessible Spaces, Serving Families Experiencing Homelessness and more!

Online Professional Development
Information School
University of Wisconsin - Madison

Free Alumni Webinar series - All are welcome to view! Presented by our talented alumni.
Library Design - STEM Librarianship - Remote Makerspaces
https://ischool.wisc.edu/continuing-education/free-webinars/

Find all course descriptions here: https://ischool.wisc.edu/continuing-education
Upcoming Online Courses & Webinars
Anybody may sign up for these instructor-led courses. No required meeting times.

Storytime: An Opportunity for Social Justice (get 25% off with iSchool25)
Mar 28 - May 8

Building Your Management Toolkit
Apr 4 - May 15

NEW! Designing Accessible Library Spaces (get 25% off with iSchool25)
Apr 4 - May 15

NEW! Know Your Community: Survey Design for Results
Apr 4 - May 1

NEW! Webinar - Services to Families Experiencing Homelessness (only $50!)
April 6 & 13

More classes and tutorials this summer:

Graphic Design for Libraries | Basics of Cataloging | Weeding Your Collection and more
Have a group of 5 or more? Ask about our group discounts
Contact Anna Palmer, ahpalmer at wisc.edu<mailto:ahpalmer at wisc.edu>

https://ischool.wisc.edu/continuing-education