[Michlib-l] Fine Free

Joyce Becker jbecker at orionlibrary.org
Mon Mar 21 16:14:23 EDT 2022

Dear library colleagues,

The Orion Township Public Library is considering joining other libraries that have removed overdue fines. In order to make an informed decision we were hoping you might be able to share some of your experiences with us.

If you have already made the transition, we would really appreciate information on any policies you needed to update before you went fine free, and any outcomes positive or negative that you might have recorded. If would also like to share a link to your website that explains your process, that would also be helpful.

Please respond to me off-list at cmcmunn at orionlibrary.org<mailto:cmcmunn at orionlibrary.org>.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Chase McMunn
Library Director