[Michlib-l] Free to a good home: Bookends, book display holders, book processing supplies, and more!

Deb Shumaker shumakerd202 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:55:21 EDT 2022

 Hello everyone,

Kirtland Community College Library has been spring cleaning. The following
items would like a new home!

   - Photos of some items are attached.
   - I've also included Demco catalog numbers when I could find them in the
   latest catalog so you can take a closer look or look items up online.

Small book display holders - 27 white (similar to but not exactly the same
as Demco # P807539)
Large book display holders  - 27 white (similar to but not exactly the same
as Demco # P807541)
Metal bookends w/plain base - 71 tall (oversized-8 3/4") tan (Demco #
P852067)
Metal bookends w/plain base - 3 short (standard-5 1/2") tan (Demco #
P852064)
Metal bookends w/foam base - 2 tall (oversized) black (slight different
that the tan listed above) (No Demco #)
Tall book pockets - 1 box of 325 (Demco # P125-3150)
Tall book pockets - 1 box of 500 (Demco # P125-3150)
Date due slips - 360 4-column - the "lick 'em" kind (Demco # P138-2970)
Checkout cards - 1 box of 440 (Demco # P802517)
Small stamp carousel (holds 8 small stampers like date due stampers)  - 1
(No Demco #)
3M Tattle Tape strips - 3 boxes of short size DS-B1-N (No Demco #)
Air bubble mailing envelopes - 145 size "0" (zero) 7"x10.5" size (similar
to Demco # P167-0007)
3.5" disk mailers with storage sleeves - 10 packs of 5 in each pack (No
Demco #)
Mailing labels - Pressure sensitive - 1 box of 200 (Demco # P128-5601)

If you are interested in any of the items, please respond so we can make
arrangements for delivery.

Deb

Deb Shumaker
Director of Library Services & Tutoring