[Michlib-l] Cornell Prison Education Program is searching for a librarian

Lauren McMullan laurenm at kiarts.org
Tue Mar 22 10:07:18 EDT 2022

Passing along the below job opportunity.

Colleagues and friends,

The Cornell Prison Education Program is searching for a librarian to serve
our incarcerated students. This search will remain open for 30 days. The
posting is attached and I would welcome all community members to help
advertise this position to your networks. This position will be situated in
the Olin and Uris Libraries at Cornell University, with primary
responsibility to the incarcerated students served by Cornell's Prison
Education Program.

We are very interested in candidates that add to the diversity of our
prison education community, and who bring direct experience of
incarceration and/or related systems.

In case any of you know of specific individuals who may be interested, the
direct application link is here
<https://cornell.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CornellCareerPage/job/Ithaca-Main-Campus/Outreach-and-Information-Services-Librarian--Olin---Uris-Libraries_WDR-00030452-2>
.

This is an exciting step forward for Cornell's academic offerings in
prison. Our hiring process will move swiftly: we expect to be interviewing
candidates for this position during early May 2022.

Rob

Robert Scott, PhD
Executive Director, Cornell Prison Education Program
Adjunct Asst. Professor, Dept. of Global Development
Cornell University, Kennedy Hall - 3rd Floor, Ithaca, NY 14850
robscott at cornell.edu - (607)255-9104

Higher Education in Prison - News, Events, Announcements
---
"Higher Education in Prison" group.
email to prison-ed+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/prison-ed/CADg7QtXwVhSBwZ7B_-E3n%3DtWoybDO7oiYWM3juWKBvknjEfnAw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/prison-ed/CADg7QtXwVhSBwZ7B_-E3n%3DtWoybDO7oiYWM3juWKBvknjEfnAw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.
---
To unsubscribe: <mailto:
Lauren McMullan, MLIS
Librarian
(*she/her*) what is this? <https://www.mypronouns.org/>
*Out of Office Mondays and Thursdays*

*The Mary & Edwin Meader Fine Arts Library*
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
314 S. Park St.
<https://maps.google.com/?q=314+S.+Park+Street+%7C+Kalamazoo,+MI+49007&entry=gmail&source=g>
 Kalamazoo, MI 49007