[Michlib-l] Mahjongg Replacement Responses

Director director at indianriverlibrary.org
Thu Mar 24 11:39:30 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,
I received a couple requests to compile the responses I received when
inquiring about a replacement for our Mahjongg program. Most everyone
suggested euchre (classic Michigan!), dominoes, bridge, and Rummikub. There
was also a really helpful suggestion for a rotating card program until we
can figure out what patrons enjoy playing the most (one week gin, one week
cribbage, etc.). Thank you to everyone who responded; these tips will
definitely help point us in the right direction to re-engage our patrons.
Best,
Kelsey Rutkowski
*Library Director*
*Indian River Area Library*