[Michlib-l] Three free tables to good home

Adrienne Breznau adrienne at ropl.org
Fri Mar 25 15:18:31 EDT 2022

Hello from the Royal Oak Public Library!
We have three tables that didn't sell on surplus and we need to get rid of
them.  Two are brown and one is grey.  If you are willing and able to come
get them, they can be all yours for the low, low price of FREE.

*Please note, library staff will not be available to help move these to
your vehicle so please bring a dolly or moving buddy.*

Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks!

[image: image.png]

Sincerely,
Adrienne Breznau
she/her/hers
Head of Access Services
Royal Oak Public Library
222 E. Eleven Mile Road
<https://maps.google.com/?q=222+E.+Eleven+Mile+Road+Royal+Oak,+MI+48067&entry=gmail&source=g>
Royal Oak, MI 48067
<https://maps.google.com/?q=222+E.+Eleven+Mile+Road+Royal+Oak,+MI+48067&entry=gmail&source=g>

Tel: 248-246-3714
*Think Green! Please, do not print this email unless necessary.*