[Michlib-l] Venmo

Membiela, Clare (MDE) MembielaC at michigan.gov
Mon Mar 28 09:53:31 EDT 2022

Hello:

Just a reminder for libraries to check with their attorneys when considering the use of alternate payment systems. Municipal libraries in particular have certain restrictions with regards to the systems used to make and receive payments. Your attorney would be the best resource to help you determine what options are best for your type of library.

Take Care!
Clare