[Michlib-l] MCLS has a new position opening!

Pam Seabolt seaboltp at mcls.org
Mon Mar 28 12:11:45 EDT 2022

**Message is cross-posted**

MCLS is hiring a Marketing and Communication Coordinator!

If you’re a marketing professional who dreams of being part of an innovative, growth-minded organization, this position is just the one for you! Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS) is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, and experienced candidate to establish, carry out, and continually improve our digital and print marketing and communication strategy.

The ideal candidate is a resident of Indiana or Michigan and able to work remotely with up to 20% travel. The starting annual salary is $60,000-$80,000 depending on qualifications and experience. We also offer excellent health, retirement, and other benefits.

For more details about the duties and qualifications for this position and to learn more about MCLS as an organization, see our full job ad at https://www.mcls.org/marketing-and-communication-coordinator/<https://www.mcls.org/about-mcls/mcls-jobs/marketing-and-communication-coordinator/>. To apply, email a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to us at jobs at mcls.org<mailto:jobs at mcls.org>.

We’ll begin reviewing applications on Monday, April 25. We hope to hear from you!

Pamela Seabolt  she/her
Manager
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(800) 530-9019 ext 123
seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org>

[signature_2803584652]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [signature_2077185621] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [signature_711564265] <http://www.mcls.org/>