[Michlib-l] Attend NDL's online event, "Who will care when you're not there; planning for your pet's care" this Wed., May 4 at 7 PM

Katie Rothley krothley at northvillelibrary.org
Mon May 2 10:29:06 EDT 2022

Good morning everyone!

We, at the Northville District Library, invite you to join us online this Wednesday, May 4 at 7 PM, for an informational session focused on planning for your pet's care should something happen to you.

Prominent Detroit trust and estates attorney, Robert E. Kass, co-author of the book, [ https://catalog.tln.lib.mi.us/?section=resource&resourceid=2701504&currentIndex=0&view=allCopiesDetailsTab | Who Will Care When You’re Not There ] , will present for us via Zoom and examine how prepared you are to answer the question "What would happen to my pet if I didn't make it home today?" In addition to exploring the role of estate planning in making practical and financial arrangements for your pet’s future, Kass will discuss arranging for your pet’s care should you be injured, hospitalized or simply unavoidably delayed while traveling.

The first 35 registrants will be given a free copy of Kass's book, which can be picked up from the Northville District Library. Registration is available here: [ https://bit.ly/3KE7KTr | https://bit.ly/3KE7KTr ]

Hope to see you online Wednesday!

P.S. please excuse my cross-posting

Katie

Katie Rothley, MLIS