[Michlib-l] Meditation classes

Jeremy Morelock jmorelock at superiorlandlibrary.org
Mon May 9 12:21:51 EDT 2022

I've been hosting a mindfulness meditation group the Peter White Public Library in Marquette since 2016. We've been on Zoom since March 2020 and even have several participants from downstate as well as other states now.
I would highly recommend checking out this webinar posted by SirsiDynix a few years ago by a librarian in a rural part of Wisconsin:
SirsiDynix | How to Implement Meditation and Mindfulness Programming in Your Library<https://go.sirsidynix.com/How-to-Implement-Meditation-and-Mindfulness-Programming-in-Your-Library.html?msclkid=5348d33dcfb311ecab213720ca883eba>

Thanks,
Jeremy

Jeremy Morelock

Database Maintenance and System Admin Assistant

Superiorland Library Cooperative

(906) 226-4675 Ext. 5