[Michlib-l] Directory updates reminder

Hamlin, Joseph (MDE) HamlinJ2 at michigan.gov
Mon May 16 16:58:33 EDT 2022

Hello Folks,
Just a quick ask, if you need an update on your library's directory listing, please include the name of your library and contact information for the person requesting the change on the Directory Update Form<https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/libraries/panel-update-directory/item/michigan-library-directory-update-form>.  I see that currently on the form it reads optional after every field, and I will have that corrected. I currently have two requests for an hours adjustment and I cannot determine who needs these changes.

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph Hamlin
Library Data Coordinator