[Michlib-l] Chrome device usage stats

Stacy Pasche spasche at benzieshoreslibrary.org
Tue Nov 1 09:00:19 EDT 2022

Hello, I am hoping there is a Chrome expert out there who can help me. We
have 3 chromebox devices we've been using for public internet stations. I
have them configured in kiosk settings. I can't seem to find a way to get
usage statistics from them- for example, each time a patron uses one, it is
considered a session. I'd like to know how many sessions per month. Perhaps
the time used as well.

If anyone knows how to get usage stats from chrome devices, please contact
me.

Many thanks!

--
Stacy Pasche, MLS
she/her/hers

*Benzie Shores District Library*

*630 Main St.*

*Frankfort, MI  49635*
*ph: (231) 352-4671*

*"Sometimes it's fun to do the impossible."  - Walt Disney*