[Michlib-l] Sad lamps

Deb Craig shuttered1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:48:50 EDT 2022

Hello all,

Do any of your libraries circulate these? And if so, do you require a
waiver to be signed beforehand, due to possible adverse side effects for
folks who are bipolar (can potentially cause lack of sleep, thus triggering
a manic episode) or who suffer from eye problems such as glaucoma, etc?

And if you do utilize a waiver, would you be willing to advise on content?

We have bought one, and would like to circulate it, and are doing our 'due
diligence' on the matter.

Thank you in advance for your time! (And apologies if we've already
discussed this!)

~Deb Craig
Circulation Services
Willard Public Library