[Michlib-l] Santa

Cari Fry cari.fry at westlandlibrary.org
Fri Nov 4 12:54:49 EDT 2022

Hello,
Our library will be moving to a temporary location in December and we will not be having our regular Santa visit.  We are sad about this, but Santa understands!
Note that, in 2021, we were able to provide social distancing in a way that pleased our parents, as you can see in the photo.
Jim Sawyer is such a GREAT Santa that I wanted to recommend him to anyone in Southeast Michigan who would like to offer such a program in December, this year or next! (Note: He is from Canton.)

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D8F04C.9CE00F20]

Please contact me for more details.

Cari Fry
Youth & Teen Services Department Head
William P. Faust Public Library of Westland
6123 Central City Parkway
Westland, MI  48185
734-326-6123, ext. 2844
cari.fry at westlandlibrary.org<mailto:cari.fry at westlandlibrary.org>