[Michlib-l] Special needs

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Tue Nov 8 12:32:12 EST 2022

Agree-- Some folks say: "well, we don't want them *cleaning."  *Why not? I
think it's great work and tasks that do undone otherwise. Makes the library
a nicer place!

On Tue, Nov 8, 2022 at 12:21 PM Amy Nolan via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
wrote:

> I agree Rochelle—they could also wash the toys in the children area which
> is very helpful.  Board books and picture books are a great area to focus
> on for book washing as are the holiday books that get a tremendous amount
> of circulation at certain times of the year.  Counting the pieces in the
> games or kits that you have out or that circulate is another necessary task
> that often gets overlooked.
>
> Amy Nolan
> Lincoln Township Public Library
> ------------------------------

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples land ceded in the 1819
Treaty of Saginaw.*