[Michlib-l] LTPL successful at the ballot

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Wed Nov 9 09:43:43 EST 2022

Congrats!🎉

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 9:43 AM Holly Teasdle via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Good morning everyone,
> Incredibly happy to report that Lyon Township Public Library was
> successful with our bond proposition at the ballot last night! Election
> results were: 6,433 Yes votes to 4,676 No votes (57.91% to 42.09%). We
> finally get a new library! Thanks for all the kind words and support over
> the past few months (and years). Looking forward to the project ahead.
>

> - holly
>
> --
>
> Holly Teasdle
> Library Director
> Lyon Township Public Library
> 248.437.8800, ext. 610
> www.LTPL.org

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples land ceded in the 1819
Treaty of Saginaw.*