[Michlib-l] Congratulation emails

Laura Hauch laura.hauch at buchananlibrary.com
Wed Nov 9 11:18:14 EST 2022

Congratulations to all the libraries that had their millages pass!
On that note, can we please not reply to the listserv when congratulating libraries or individuals for something they posted on michlib?
Please just reply to that person or email account. The whole list doesn't need extra emails to check. This is included in the michlib-l best practices:

"Efficiency - Be mindful of whether your reply needs to go to the entire list. Short responses that don't add to the overall discussion (Example: Congratulations! I agree! Thanks!) can be sent directly to the original poster."

Thank you for being considerate of those with far too many emails in their inbox,

Laura Hauch
Collection and IT Coordinator
Buchanan District Library
128 East Front Street