[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Database Maintenance and System Administrator Assistant

Dillon Geshel dgeshel at superiorlandlibrary.org
Fri Nov 11 09:44:50 EST 2022

Good Morning!

The Superiorland Library Cooperative is hiring for the position of Database Maintenance and System Administrator Assistant. This position is located in the beautiful college town of Marquette, Michigan on the shores of Lake Superior. If you’re an outdoors person, this could be your dream job location. Compensation is from $35,000 dependent on experience, plus an excellent benefit package. We are excited to consider candidates from a variety of library backgrounds and experiences. Please send a cover letter, resume, Superiorland employment application and three professional references to dgeshel at superiorlandlibrary.org. Don’t delay. Candidates will be reviewed as they are submitted, with first consideration to those submitted by November 25.

Please find the full job posting and application information on our website:
https://superiorlandlibrary.org/job-posting-database-maintenance-and-system-administrator-assistant/

Thank you!

Dillon

--
Dillon Geshel, Director
Superiorland Library Cooperative

Visit our website at www.superiorlandlibrary.org<http://www.superiorlandlibrary.org>

[cid:569741fe-4ed1-4da0-a3fd-3b4c17dd0bf1]