[Michlib-l] Online donation platform

NW Amy Stockwell director at whitecloudlibrary.net
Mon Nov 14 16:55:20 EST 2022

Hello!

With Giving Tuesday coming up, we realized that we have always sent physical letters and accepted physical donations.  This year we are hoping to go more virtual and offer an online giving area in our email campaign.

We utilize Square for transactions and I am in the process of setting up donations through them, but frankly it is rather clunky and we would need to upgrade the account to use our own website, etc.  (or maybe I am just really struggling with it! 😊 )

I am just checking to see if anyone has an affordable suggestion that they just love to accept online donations?

Thanks!

Amy