[Michlib-l] Job--adjunct librarian Henry Ford College, Dearborn. 15-20 hrs/week $31.86/hr

Tessa Betts tessabetts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:12:46 EST 2022

Hello all you fantastic librarians who may be looking for a library job.

Want to come and work with me and some fun (but still chill) fellow
librarians? Yes? Great! Here is the info.

Librarian Adjunct posting
<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/hfcc?keywords=librarian>. Dearborn, MI.
Henry Ford College. Looking for a good Reference and Instruction Librarian
to work about 15-20 hours a week per term (flexible). Pay is $31.86/hour
and there is a solid adjunct union you can join. We are fun, we would like
it if you are too. The job ad mentions some special skills, obviously we
don't expect anyone to have all of those skills 🙂 But there are
opportunities to take on a special project or two. The majority of the job
duties will be answering in-person, chat, and email reference questions and
(depending on your schedule) teaching one-shot information literacy
instruction sessions. We are looking for someone who has at least two years
experience in an academic library and their library degree already. If you
have any questions, feel free to ask here or send me a message directly.
Ideally, this person would start in the first full week of January for the
Winter term.

Hope to meet you soon!

Tessa Betts
User Experience Librarian