[Michlib-l] Old time book circ cards and pockets

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Tue Nov 22 11:40:53 EST 2022

Hi Cindi: we've use a lot in-house for notes, etc. I'll look around and see
what I can find!

On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 11:29 AM bellairelibrary--- via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Weird request, but does anyone have a supply of the old fashioned cards
> and packets we used to use in the "olden age" for circulation of books? I
> am helping our church create a lending library and we figure the old way
> will be the easiest. Much appreciation!
> --
> Cindi L. Place, MLIS
> Director, Bellaire Public Library
> bellairelibrary at torchlake.com
> 231-533-8814

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.