[Michlib-l] Jigsaw Puzzle Tournament--puzzle swap

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Nov 29 10:58:18 EST 2022

Hi!  After several successful  years of jigsaw puzzle tournaments, we are
in need of some fresh (but all the same) puzzles for our upcoming puzzle
tournament.  This event is on February 5th--nothing like a last minute
decision, right? We are in search of 12 of the same puzzles anywhere from
500-1000 pieces--we aren't that particular.  It could even be 6 of the same
puzzle if we can also find another set of 6 of a different puzzle.  We are
willing to swap our puzzles for yours as long as they can be returned after
your tournament and vice versa.

Our puzzles consist of 2 different beautiful flowers photographed by a
local photographer, Mark Lyndsay (8 puzzles each, 500 pieces).  We also
have 13 different puzzles by the same manufacturer (Buried Blueprints,
puzzles from the past by BePuzzled, 1000 pieces each)--our patrons hated
this tournament, the puzzles were hard!  And finally we have 2 sets of 12
puzzles and 1 set of 11 puzzles (3 different themes, 500 pieces) by
Cra-Z-art--you know, the ones from the Dollar Store?  We used these once
and some of the puzzles, even though unopened, were missing pieces.  I
*think* we got rid of the ones missing pieces but you take your chance with
those--kind of makes the tournament exciting. We used these in an
individual tournament, the others in teams.

Anyone willing to share/swap or just let us borrow your puzzles in
February?  Thank you!

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department

I am listening to Boys from Biloxi by John Grisham and browsing through
cookbooks for the holidays!