[Michlib-l] Label Printer Recommendations

Melissa Adkins madkins at ecorse.lib.mi.us
Wed Nov 30 09:20:21 EST 2022

Good Morning All,
I'm looking to purchase some new label printers. I've generally been satisfied with the Dymo LabelWriter 440 in the past, but I've heard some concerning things about the newer 550 model. I'm not familiar with the wireless version, either, and was wondering if anybody can give me some insight into their experiences with these, or recommend alternatives that they like.

Feel free to contact me off list if needed!

Thanks!
Melissa Adkins (she/her)
Library Director
Ecorse Public Library