[Michlib-l] Library Cell Phone plans

Andrea Ingmire aing at pwpl.info
Wed Nov 30 12:46:58 EST 2022

Hi all,
We have a library cell phone plan, and a couple of us have library paid cell phones as a part of that plan. I'm curious if any of you have moved away from library paid plans to more of a flat subsidy for employees who use their personal cell for work related tasks?

More and more our supervisors have been using their personal cell phones to handle library business, especially in relation to dealing with patron issues calling police etc. While we can't afford to add everyone to our cell phone plan, it makes me think that there should be some form of compensation paid to our supervisors for this purpose. I wondered what other libraries did in this regard.

Many thanks,
Andrea

[logo-blue -building]
Andrea Ingmire