[Michlib-l] Employees attending online webinars

Kat Boyer librarykat.15 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:50:05 EDT 2022

Hello all,

I've had some employees express interest in attending online webinars for
library services and I was wondering how you all handle this.  These
webinars are during normal library scheduled hours.

Do you have them submit a request for the webinar?  Do you have to approve
the webinar and make sure it is from an approved source?  Do you allow them
to watch these webinars while they are clocked in?

If any of you all have a policy or procedure about this I'd love to see it.

Kat Boyer
Director
Benton Harbor Public Library
213 E Wall St.